Data protection training is often seen as a chore. Once the pass mark’s been achieved, that’s it. Done and dusted. But of course, that misses the point.
We think data protection training should be more about understanding what personal data you deal with, and how and why it’s processed within your organisation. In other words, it’s not an abstract subject. If handling people’s personal data is part of what you do, then protecting it is also a part of your job.
That’s been the basis of our approach to our new Data Protection Today training resources.
- Video + transcript + captions in 17 different languages
- Useful resources which bring data protection into the workplace
- Activities to do alone, in pairs or small groups
- Resources can be used as and when needed
- Real life examples and situations.