PLEASE READ THIS END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. ANY USE OF WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW CONTENT (DEFINED BELOW) CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THIS END USER LICENCE AGREEMENT.
This What You Need To Know End User Licence Agreement (“Licence”) describes your (“You(r)”) legal use of the videos and/or related materials (“Content”) provided to You by What You Need To Know.
1. Delivery. After You sign this Licence, What You Need To Know will deliver the Content to You in the format selected for Your use during the Term.
2. Grant of Licence. What You Need To Know grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use, store, access, host, display, publicly perform and permit up to the maximum number of users for Your Licence, as agreed. You may not: (a) sell, transfer, assign or re-distribute the Content; (b) make or permit others to make any unauthorized copies of the Content; (c) alter, edit or modify the Content; (d) remove any copyright or other ownership notices from the Content; (e) allow or authorise the use of the Content by more than the total number of Authorised Users; (f) use the Content after your Licence ends; or (g) use the Content for any unlawful purpose, or in a way that is inconsistent with What You Need To Know’s policies.
3. Payment. You will pay What You Need To Know the fees specified in GB Pounds Sterling. You are responsible for any taxes or surcharges associated with the Fees. If the number of actual users for the Content is greater than the number of Authorised Users permitted on the Invoice, You must report the increase to What You Need To Know and immediately pay any additional Fees.
The Licence automatically renews each year following Your original purchase date (“Renewal Date”) and You will pay What You Need To Know the Fees within 14 days following Your Renewal Date. We cannot cancel, credit or refund Fees after Your Term begins.
4. Term and Termination. This Licence (a) begins on the date What You Need To Know first delivers any Content to You; (b) is valid for one (1) year; and (c) automatically renews each year on Your Renewal Date. You may cancel this Licence at any time before Your Renewal Date by notifying us in writing. What You Need To Know may terminate this Licence immediately if You fail to comply with the terms of this Licence, and You will forfeit any Fees paid to What You Need To Know. Sections 5, 6 and 7 of this Licence will continue to be in effect after this Licence ends for any reason. After your Licence ends, you must return all Content to What You Need To Know and/or delete all Content files.
5. Indemnity. You will indemnify and hold What You Need To Know harmless from all claims, costs and reasonable legal fees that may arise out of or be connected to Your (or Authorised Users) failure to comply with this Licence. What You Need To Know will indemnify and hold You harmless from all claims, costs and reasonable legal fees that may arise if the Content actually infringes the intellectual property rights of someone other than You or What You Need To Know
6. Disclaimer and Limited Liability. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE CONTENT INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AND WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS LICENCE IS LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU UP TO THE TOTAL AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW. WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT DAMAGES INCLUDING SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
7. Remedies. You agree that monetary damages may not properly make up for the unique losses What You Need To Know would suffer if You violate this Licence and What You Need To Know shall be entitled to, in addition to any other remedy What You Need To Know may have under this Licence or at law, injunctive relief including specific performance of this Licence without the necessity of posting bond.
You can download our Licence Agreement from here.
What You Need To Know Ltd. is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
What You Need To Know Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• to send email newsletters to you
• to manage your subscription with us
• to receive payment
• to provide materials and our service to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, you will be asked to opt-in to agree to the information being used by anybody for direct marketing purposes. If you do not opt-in, we will not use it
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com or by following the links in the email
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to What You Need To Know Ltd., 3 Church Lane, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 1BS
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.